Top-notch cosmetic and plastic surgery professionals are at your service 24/7.
“Considering surgery for transformation? We’re your dedicated partners every step of the way. Trust us for expert care.”
“The new body idea’s been calling to you for weeks, months, even years. But then life happens: you don’t know where to begin, you’re stuck, or you simply can’t find the time to dig in.”
We work with curious individuals in designing and streamlining their cosmetic or plastic surgery journey to reflect their values, purpose, and realities. We’ll complete the Top 10 Questionnaire to align your new body requirements using an intimate yet productive documentation session with someone who’s been in your seat. In a single session, you leave with an achievable action tracker.
Glitter Gloria addresses common problem areas when planning cosmetic procedures:
- Finding trusted advisors or people to guide them
- Scouring the internet for information on plastic surgeons, procedures, and recovery houses with unreliable sources
- Lack of supportive people to talk to regarding decisions
- Weighing affordability versus quality
- Chasing a wish pic without understanding how their own body’s potentials may differ
- Lacking a network of body service professionals
- No post-op body sustainability plans – because the journey doesn’t end when you leave the operating room
- Unprepared for post-surgical needs such as fajas, lymphatic drainage massage, or lift chairs
- Little knowledge of the common need for revisions or staged surgeries
As long as you’re ready to begin seeking consultations with board certified surgeons, we’re ready to help you develop a comparison chart to analyze your top 3-5 contenders. As part of your Body Decision Matrix, we’ll provide guidance to collect over 20 key data points to gather requirements that will narrow down decisions on the surgeon and procedures. You’ll also benefit from two productive documentation sessions with someone who’s been in your seat and can lend an objective viewpoint. In the end you’ll have tangible tools outlining your decision process to remind you what you really want.
- Explore the best methods to research credentialed providers
- Get tips on how to make an informed decision
- Create a chart of providers that align with your new body goals using out Surgeon Decision Matrix
- Engage with others who are sharing information regarding the provider of choice
- Begin price matching and making a financial plan
- Determine the number of surgeries required to achieve your goals
- Build a network of body service professionals
- Map out your financing for a New Body Budget
- Engage additional VIP services
Our end-to-end Body Sustainability Plan teaches you that your journey doesn’t end when you wake in the recovery room. We help our clients custom design the best recovery experience with a 35-point assessment to vet reliable, customer-focused recovery homes for those who’ve chosen to travel for the body of their dreams.
We’ll create a custom roadmap to help ensure all the post-surgical considerations are made ahead of time – because there’s nothing worse than unexpected expenses or products you didn’t realize you’d need. As part of your package, you’ll receive four working sessions with your coach to outline plans for recovery, supplies you may need, and what the post-operative timeline may look like. By collaborating with someone who’s been down this path, you’ll be able to harness their lessons learned so that you have the best outcome possible.
- Body Requirement Documentation
- Learn what’s useful to have on hand with supply and equipment recommendations
- Develop a plan for a support system, both in your circle and with other dolls
- Determine how to fit your surgery journey in with your life milestones
- Plan for unexpected expenses like revisions or complications
- Map out you post-op appointments and recovery with the Calendar Event Tracker
- Find the perfect place and people to help you after surgery with a Recovery Home Feasibility Plan
- Create a plan for getting back to life after surgery with a Surgery Workback Plan
“You don’t have to make these body decisions alone – vibe with a Glitter Queen”
We want to hear your story, listen to your struggles, and help bounce ideas around to overcome potential challenges. We look forward to providing you with the resources, tips, and personalized coaching to support your journey down the road many travel blindly, while those around them may judge or question the choice. Instead of throwing rocks, we hand you crystals to provide light that guides you in the tunnel.
With decades of experience and body contouring success found throughout multiple generations, we will support you during every phase of the body transformation process with solutions that are custom-tailored to fit your specific needs – with full confidentiality.
Whether you want a bundle of self-managed surgical planning tools or prefer ongoing individual coaching and consultation, we have packages suited to your needs.
Contact us today for a free no-obligation consultation. Every human body facing the mirror to reflect on improvements — and we’re here to help you go over, under, around or through — taking you from where you are to where you want to be in the fastest, friendliest, most effective way possible.
Looking for your resources all in one place? Posh Plug is the private, members-only content page where Glitter Gloria provides downloadable resources, links to helpful pages, and tools to help your plastic surgery planning process.
The Posh Plug portal has been cultivated to provide users with easy access to the materials they will refer to over and over during their journey.
The Body Resume is the keystone planning tool developed by Glitter Gloria to clearly document and organize your wants, needs, and constraints when it comes to your dream body. There are a lot of factors to consider from timeline to budget to recovery plans – even the nitty gritty like preferred belly button shape for those getting tummy tucks!
You’ll spend one-on-one time with Gloria to discuss in depth your goals plus all the things that will affect your planning and outcomes. Having the opportunity to talk these through with a knowledgeable and experienced surgery doll allows you to get feedback and maybe find things to consider that weren’t on your radar. She’ll be able to use your Body Resume building session to give suggestions and guidance specific to your exact dreams.
At the end, you have an outline that will keep you organized and on track for everything that comes after. It will be your opportunity to lay out exactly what you’re looking for – right down to the look of your belly button.
Pick a Stage for Recommendations!
Don’t Heal in Isolation
The Body Keeps Changing
. . . and life, work, and family obligations often get in the way of our intentions and plans. We all lose perspective of our body goals when looking at ourselves; it’s much easier to see how other people’s bodies are changing.
All successful people who pursued plastic surgery and achieved the body of their dreams made a plan, navigated to the end of the roadmap, and accepted that while beauty can be painful, the challenge is totally worth it.
Planning for plastics is overwhelming, especially if you don’t have lessons learned from past procedures – so why not have a helping hand to get you there?
We value your goals
WE CONCENTRATE ON MAKING YOUR LIFE EASIER WITH PRE AND POST-OP SUPPORT